Offered in Livonia beginning September 7
Application Deadline Extended to September 1, 2013
Level I classes start Saturday morning, September 7, 2013
You will learn:
- Basic Polarity systems
- Energy balancing techniques
- Polarity exercises
- Energy anatomy
- Palpation of energy in the body
- Introduction to therapeutic presence
- Earn 28 hours of NCBTMB CEUs
- To appreciate the amazing healing potential of the human energy system
Dates and Times
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sept 7 and 21
- Oct 5 and 19
- Nov 2 and 16
- Dec 14
- Jan 4, 2014
World Class Institute of Martial Arts, 31839 Eight Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48152, at end of upstairs hallway. Click here for directions from the Institute’s website. Please do not call the World Class Institute about this class. Call the Polarity Center at (313) 647-0038.
View Larger Map
Class instruction and private supervisions
The course consists of (8) 4-hour classes and (8) 1-hour private supervisions with an instructor. Private supervisions are scheduled at times between class meetings and will be held at the offices of the instructors in Livonia and Ann Arbor.
$640 payable as $80 for each class. $65 deposit required to sign up.
Two ways to register and pay
- Register and pay online with PayPal
- Download, print and fill out the application form. Mail the form and check to the Polarity Center.
To register and pay online or to download the application form, click the link below.
Applications are due by September 1, 2013
Please register early. This deadline is firm.